EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Ohio State University
- Predoctoral Internship at the Child and Family Guidance Center in Northridge, California
- MacArthur Grant funded 3 year Postdoctoral Fellowship at Judge Baker Children’s Center, Harvard Medical School
- Research Fellowship at Boston University Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders
CLINICAL INTERESTS & EXPERTISE
Dr. Ho has expertise in treating a range of ages from children to adults. She specializes in treating:
- Childhood disorders such as separation anxiety, selective mutism, and oppositional and defiant behavior.
- Anxiety disorders
- Tic disorders
- Problems with emotion regulation
- Eating disorders
Her approach is focused on Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy principles.
She works with individuals, parents, and families.
- Research interests: factors that predict treatment success, effortful control, and effectiveness of evidence based treatments in different settings.
- Published in: Archives of General Psychiatry, Evidence Based Mental Health, and Report on Emotional and Behavioral Disorders in Youth.
Teaching, professional training & supervision
- Assistant Clinical Professor at University of California San Francisco
- Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Northern California Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Network